The pool will be open from 11:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays, weekends & holidays from Memorial Day through the Labor Day Weekend, weather permitting. Enjoy the pool and please respect all requests from the Lifeguards. They are there to protect you.
• All guests must be signed in with the lifeguard immediately upon entering the pool area. Pool guest fees: $5 for child, $10 for adult and $15 for family.
• Bona fide baby-sitters will not be charged guest fees as long as they are in the water with their employer’s children.
• No running at poolside. Exit pool using the steps, not the side of the pool.
• Shoes must be worn at all times when leaving the pool area.
• Everyone must wear cover-ups when going to the clubhouse patio area.
• Adults must accompany children who cannot handle their own body functions to the locker room. (Containers are available for dirty diapers. At no time should diapers be changed at poolside.)
• Parents or guardians MUST accompany all children under 12.
• Children with bubbles or other swimming aids are not allowed in the deep end.
• Food is not permitted in the pool area. Members are expected to help keep the pool area clean.
Swimming Pool Cafe
The Cafe at the Swimming Pool will be open for business from Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend, from 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Swim lessons are arranged directly with the lifeguards.
Pool parties may be held Monday thru Friday. All pool party food must be purchased thru the Club food service. Pool rental fees are as follows:
Under 25 guests……………..$50.00
Over 25 guests………………$75.00
Waves Pool Bar Hours
Closed for the Season,
See you in the Spring
Contact Glen Oak Country Club
Weddings & Events Inquiries